AS SEEN ON
See how it works
Schedule a meeting to sit down with us and discover what your ideal retirement looks like.
Using the Financial Protector™, Murray Financial Group will examine your current financial situation and determine your retirement needs.
Receive a custom strategy to help you reach your unique retirement goals.
Get Your Free Book! Defend your financial future with “The Financial Protector”!
Read Christopher A. Murray’s book, “The Financial Protector,” to learn:
- A fresh approach to retirement planning that has helped hundreds of retirees and pre-retirees build a steady financial foundation
- Chris’ method of finding the sweet spot between risk and reward in your portfolio
- The strategies you can use to make sure the parts of your retirement plan are all working together
- And more!
Will Your Money Last as Long as You Do?
Check out this 8-page guide to see why a retirement income analysis is important for your retirement.
- Learn how an experienced financial professional can address your "what-ifs" about retirement - and then help you figure out how to address them.
- Read how the average person spent $146 a year on healthcare in 1960 compared to the average cost today. (You might be surprised at the number!)
- Make sure you're asking the right questions about retirement: How do I make my money last? How could a long-term care strategy help my family's long-term medical needs?
How much of your retirement savings Can you afford to lose?
Does your portfolio have too much risk? Or not enough?
Knowing your risk score can help you make appropriate investment choices.
Find out your risk score with our Riskalyze tool!
Listen to Chris on the radio!
Tune into Your Financial Editor on Saturdays from
6:00 to 7:00 a.m. & 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. on 930 WFMD-AM.
Also, "Your Financial Editor is availble on iTunes as a podcast.
Listen to live business updates from Chris Monday - Friday at 5:50 a.m.,
6:50 a.m. and 7:50 a.m. on 930 WFMD.
Let’s Get Started
Fill out the form below to schedule your one-on-one meeting with Murray Financial Group. During this meeting, we’ll aim to get to know who you are and what you want out of retirement.